Collect


Offertory for the Eighteenth Sunday after Trinity

Moses consecrated an altar unto the Lord, offering burnt offerings upon it, and sacrificing peace offerings; and he made an evening sacrifice for a sweet smelling savor unto the Lord God, in the sight of the children of Israel.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pray for Baltimore

Some of you may know this already, but Baltimore is having a bad year for crime, even for Baltimore. There having been dozens of shootings, about a third of them fatal. I'd like to ask all my readers to pray for the city. For those who are Catholic, Orthodox, &c., the patron saints of the city are Mary Immaculate and St. Ignatius de Loyola; I'm planning to make appeals to the Sacred Heart of Jesus as well. God grant His mercy to us.

1 comment:

  1. I will include this in my dailies. Lili.

    ReplyDelete