Collect


Postcommunion for Trinity Sunday

O eternal God, who hast given unto us to acknowledge the holy and eternal Trinity to be likewise one undivided Unity: mercifully grant that we, who have now received thy holy Sacraments, may thereby be defended from all adversities which may happen to the body, and from all evil thoughts which may assault and hurt the soul; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Reblog: Sydney Merino

I don't usually post two days in a row, but I read this piece from my sister and I couldn't resist reblogging it. My whole family's had a difficult year: none of us are sorry to see the back of 2013, and my two sisters and their husbands have probably borne the worst of it -- yet maintaining a grace and joy that is really something to witness. (Also featuring my unbelievably adorable nephew Joseph in the pictures.)

No comments:

Post a Comment