Collect


Preface for Paschaltide

It is very meet, right, and our bounden duty, that we should at all times, and in all places, give thanks unto thee, O Lord, holy Father, almighty, everlasting God; but chiefly are we bound to praise thee for the glorious Resurrection of thy Son Jesus Christ our Lord; for he is the very Paschal Lamb, who was sacrificed for us, and hath taken away the sin of the world; who by his death hath destroyed death, and by his rising to life again hath won for us everlasting life.

Sunday, June 22, 2014

New York Ho!

I will be in the Great Outdoors of the Adirondacks (as opposed to the Great Indoors of my desk and environs) till next Sunday, so I won't be posting anything, moderating comments, &c. until then. Have a blessed feast of the Sacred Heart of Jesus on Friday, pray for me and the good folk I'm traveling with, and I'll catch you on the flip side, Mudbloods.

No comments:

Post a Comment