Collect

Collect for the Fourth Sunday after Trinity

O God, the protector of all that trust in thee, without whom nothing is strong, nothing is holy: increase and multiply upon us thy mercy; that, thou being our ruler and guide, we may so pass through things temporal, that we finally lose not the things eternal; grant this, O heavenly Father, for the sake of Jesus Christ thy Son our Lord, who liveth and reigneth with thee, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, ever one God, world without end. Amen.

Thursday, July 18, 2019

, Pursued by a Bear

Alright folks, it's official! Mudblood Catholic on Patheos is now live, and I'm moving my blogging there. This blog will remain up for anybody who still wants to read it, and I'll probably do some reposting from here too, but I won't be writing new posts on blogspot after this, and I'll stop curating comments here after a week or so as well. Patheos is compatible with Patreon, so if you'd like to keep funding me directly, you can (I will not charge a second time for any prior content that I repost on Patheos). And speaking of, thanks very much to my sponsors for all the support you've given me over the last few years; it's really helped keep me afloat. Catch you guys on Patheos!

No comments:

Post a Comment